Team J-Hawk Youth Track & Field
The Team J-Hawk Track & Field club’s mission is to provide an opportunity for young athletes to be able to take advantage of a valuable physical training experience and to enhance life skills through interaction with individuals from various cultures. The coed club is designed for youth (ages 8 – 12, 2nd - 6th grade) and will educate individuals on various track and field training methods, nutrition, and care and prevention of injuries. The participants will have the opportunity to compete at the local, state and national levels through track meets. Practices will be on Wednesdays at Frerichs Field (UHS Stadium) on the campus of Urbandale High School. Practices may be cancelled due to inclement weather and when that is the case, practices will be made up on Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon later on in the season. Instructor: UHS Girls and Boys Track & Field Coaches
TEAM J-HAWK YOUTH TRACK & FIELD:
- DATES: Wednesdays, March 25 - May 13, 2020
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (GRADES 2ND-3RD)
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM (GRADES 4TH-6TH)
- LOCATION: Frerichs Field - UHS Stadium (7111 Aurora Ave)
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER: March 23, 2020 at 5:00 PM
- FEE: $50.00/student* ($55.00 after March 23) - Sorry, there will be No Guarantee for a club shirt if registering after the deadline.
*Register at least one week in advance of a camp start date and receive a $5.00 discount off your registration. If you register online, the camp price listed will automatically reflect the $5.00 discount, if applicable. The price already reflects the $5.00 discount. Mailed registrations must be postmarked at least one week prior to camp start date.